Главная » 2016 » Январь » 23 » Проверочная работа по английскому языку 8 класс в конце года
08:37Проверочная работа по английскому языку 8 класс в конце года
I. VOCABULARY PRACTICE. Translate the following phrases into English:
1. терпеливый к людям
2. жить рядом
3. трудолюбивый человек
4. полезный совет
5. спор, аргумент
II. IDIOMS. Complete the sentences with the appropriate idiom: to be a pain in the neck, to break the ice, to speak one` mind, to get on someone`s nerves.
1. I’m honest but unreliable. I_______ my best friend _______ because I’m never on time.
2. I’m sensitive and shy. I can never find the right thing to say to _______ ________.
3. I’m optimistic and easy-going and never afraid to ________ my _________.
4. I`m stubborn and impatient and I can be a _______in ________ at times.
III. PHRASAL VERB “GET”. Complete the phrasal verb with the correct prepositions: across, along with, over with, over.
1. The sooner we start writing an essay, the sooner we _____ it ________.
2. I have difficulty to _______my ideas about summer holidays _______to you.
3. It’s easy to _________ with Anna as she always looks on the bright side of the life.
4. It took me much time to _________ this strange disease.
IV. DEPENDENT PREPOSITIONS. Fill in the gaps with the correct preposition: with, of, on, about, to.
1. I’m very fond ________ sports.
2. Don’t be nervous ______ taking exams.
3. She isn’t patient _______ stubborn people.
4. He’s keen _________ foreign languages/
5. We’re close _______ our parents.
V. PRESENT TENSES. Fill in the correct form of the verb in brackets:
1. The concert _______ (start) at 9 o’clock.
2. We ___________ (go) to the cinema tonight. Why don’t you join us?
3. Jane________ (work) at her dad’s restaurant every Friday night.
4. I never________ (be) in England.
5. How long _________ (you/live) in this place?
VI. COMPERATINES AND SUPERLATIVES. Put the adjectives in brackets into the correct form:
Mr Adams is ………. (patient) teacher I have ever had.
Adam is twice ….. (funny) as Sean!
Don`t you think that Nathan needs to be a bit …….. (sensitive) to other people`s feelings.
Harry is …… (popular) boy in the school.
My younger sister is …… (sociable) person in our family.
VII. EVERYDAY ENGLISH. Choose the correct response.
Thank you very much.
No, please sit down.
Can I offer you something?
Don`t mention it.
Is that seat taken?
No, thanks I`m fine.
Well, thank you for coming.
I`m afraid I have to go.
Yes, can I help you?
VIII. LISTENING. Listen to some teenagers talking on radio programme about their friends. Then, match the speakers (1-5) to the statements (A-F). There is one extra statement.
The speaker sees his/her friend every day.
The speaker and his/her friends share the same pastimes.
The speaker spends all his/ her free time with his/her friend.
The speaker thinks of his/her friend as part of the family.
The speaker moved close to his/her friend`s house.
The speaker thinks he/she is lucky to have such good friends.
Speaker 1 ……
Speaker 2 ……
Speaker 3 ……
Speaker 4 ……
Speaker 5 ……
|Всего комментариев: 0|