Главная » 2016 » Январь » 23 » Контрольная работа по английскому языку 11 класс в конце года
08:29Контрольная работа по английскому языку 11 класс в конце года
Прослушайте дважды 5 высказываний. Установите соответствия между высказываниями каждого говорящего (1-5) с утверждениями, данными в списке А-F. Каждая буква используется только один раз. В задании есть одно лишнее утверждение.
He hasn’t seen his parents more than a week.
I wish I had prepared better for my exams.
I want to have my car repaired.
My father wants me to help him.
I have never read such an exiting book.
My flat will be redecorated.
Прочитайте тексты 1-5 и установите их соответствие рубрикам A-F,к которым они могут быть отнесены. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу. Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании имеется одна лишняя рубрика.
Launched in December 1996, Zvuki.ru claims to be the oldest and most authoritative electrical publication in the musical genre in Eastern Europe. The site is determined to keep its considerable archive of music available to all Internet users free of charge.
2. For those who love opera the place to be on Sept.23 is the Kremlin Palace where Jose Carreras will
Give a concert. The Spanish Tenor will be here for one night only to sing pieces from his lastest two albums.
3. The government’s pride and joy- a deficit-free budget for 2010-hasn`t turned out to be to everyone’s taste.
4. Verizon Wireless, the No. 1 U.S. cellphone carrier, on Monday awarded a three-year, $5 billion supply contract to telecoms equipment maker Lucent Technologies Inc.
5. Though it opened only six months ago, Slim has become popular with show-biz bohemians and the business elite for a it’s quiet and comfortable atmosphere, so atypical for a city like Moscow.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
Прочитайте текст и выполните задания 1-5, выбирая цифру 1,2,3 или 4, соответствующую ответу, который вам кажется наиболее верным.
One of the greatest advances in modern technology has been the invention of computers. They help us, fascinate us and occasionally scare us. The latest fear concerns children and computers. Some experts claim that brothers and sisters are starting to play more with computers than with one another, and that computers are distancing children from their parents.
Walking round a toyshop you find a home computer game to satisfy any child's violent imagination. Adult computer addicts are familiar figures: pale people who sit in front of green screens hour after hour. That is their choice. But the idea of a child living in front of a flashing green screen is somehow less acceptable. Canadian child psychologist Jams-Norton explains: These are children with few friends, afraid of making conversation. They are children who are usually allowed to do what they want. They cannot concentrate for long periods of time except in front of the screen. If the computer games they play are violent,' she adds, 'they become indifferent to violence faster than they would through watching violent videos.'
A frightening picture starts to appear. Jams-Norton sees a good number of troubled children. They usually persuade their parents to buy them a computer by saying it "will help their education." Computers, after all, are a central part of education today. Some educationalists enthusiastically look forward to the day when every child will have a personal computer in the class room and the class teacher will be nothing but a technician. That is not particularly appealing either, although with the current lack of teachers someone may soon decide it makes good economic sense. Janis-Norton disapproves of such an attitude, it is relationships with the teacher and the other pupils that make you learn.'
We may be at a sort of crossroads. It is a question of whether we use the machines wisely or stupidly in bringing up children. 'The computer,' says the child psychologist, 'is only a surface problem but the real problem is not computers. It is parents who have forgotten how to be parents, or don't have the confidence. I wish they'd start noticing and worrying about what is happening a bit sooner.
1. People are worried that children's dependence on computers may result in
serious learning difficulties.
serious problems with health.
families having communication problems.
2. The idea of computer-dependent adults is acceptable because
They can control their violent imaginations easily.
They are old enough to make their own decisions.
They can not stop looking at the flashing screen.
They don't only use the computers for game.
3. Computer-dependent children
1. concentrate on the screen for short periods only.
become violent or aggressive
find it hard to communicate with other children.
stammer more often than other children
4. Some experts believe that in the future
Every teacher will have a PC in the classroom
It will be too expensive to give each schoolchild a computer.
Children will be educated at home using computers.
Most teaching will be done by computers
5. What is the real problem behind children's dependence on computers, according to the child psychologist?
Children's learning can be slowed down.
Parents do not participate in their children's education.
Children regard computers as toys not tools.
Parents do not have confidence when using computers.
3. Грамматика и лексика
Прочитайте текст и заполните пропуски, обозначенные номерами 1-11. эти номера соответствуют заданиям 1-11, в которых представлены возможные варианты ответов. Выберите номер ответов, который вам кажется наиболее верным.
Sindy had a bad year, particularly after she (1) her job in summer. She (2) both physically and mentally. She(3) forward to her holidays. She (4) a hotel in a quite place because she (5) to relax. She couldn’t stand crowded tourist resort. It (6) to be the holiday of the lifetime. But it wasn’t. Her plane (7) for seven hours. When she (8) at the hotel she found out that her room (9). The hotel owners (10) her another accommodation. She(11) the offer, though it was in a noisy resort.
1. 1) lost 1) has lost 3) had lost 4) was lost
2. 1) was exhausted 2) exhausted 3) was being exhausted 4) exhausted
3. 1) looks 2) is looking 3) was looking 4) look
4. 1)has booked 2)book 3)booked 4)had booked
5. 1) wanted 2)wants 3)has wanted 4)to want
6. 1)suppose 2)was supposed 3) is supposed 4) supposed
7. 1)was delayed 2) delayed 3) delays 4) is delayed
8. 1) would arrive 2) will arrive 3) arrives 4) arrived
9. 1)has been double booked 2) had been double booked
3) was double booked 4) had double booked
10. 1)offered 2) offers 3) had offered 4) did offer
11. 1)had to accept 2) did to accept 3) have to accept 4)accepted
Прочитайте приведённый ниже текст. Преобразуйте слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами после номеров 1-6 так, чтобы они грамматически и лексически соответствовали содержанию текста. Заполните пропуски полученными словами. Каждый пропуск соответствует отдельному заданию из группы 1-6.
1Albert Einstein was not a _________________________REMARK
2child. He didn’t seem to be____________________PARTICULAR
3_____________________________________________ . TALENT
4 He liked__________________________________ . DAY-DREAM
5Albert didn’t have_________________________________EXCITE
but he appeared to have a vivid memory of it.
|Всего комментариев: 0|