Главная » 2016 » Январь » 23 » Контрольная работа по английскому языку 10 класс в конце года
08:32Контрольная работа по английскому языку 10 класс в конце года
Часть №1 «Чтение»
Установите соответствие между заголовками А—G и текстами 1—6. Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании есть один лишний заголовок.
A. Future Rescuers
B. Origin of the Superstition
C. Significant Difference
D. Oldest Creatures
F. Distress Call
G. Visible Obstacle
1. People in China and other Asian communities joined the global celebration of this millennium. On February 5, many people welcome the first day of the Year of the Dragon. The 15-day Chinese New Year festival marks the beginning of a new year and a new life. This Chinese Year is year number 4698.
2. The term «Mayday» is an internationally recognized radio signal which is only used when a ship is in great danger and needs help immediately. The signal is transmitted on a wavelength of 2.182 kHz, which is permanently monitored by rescue services on the shore. The use of this expression has a very straightforward explanation. It came from the French phrase «m'aidez», which means «help me».
3. In 1700, Henri Misson, a Frenchman visiting Britain asked villagers why they had horseshoes nailed above their doors. They said 'it was to keep witches away. Horseshoes are made of iron and the strength of the iron was thought to protect from evil. Still today they are thought to bring good luck and many brides carry silver ones at their weddings. The position of the horseshoe is very important. It must point upwards like a cup so that the luck cannot fall out.
4. Women generally live about six years longer than men. Evidence suggests that boys are the weaker sex at birth, which means that more die in infancy. Also women do not have as much heart disease as men. In terms of lifestyle, men smoke more than women and thus more die of smoking- related diseases. Also, they generally have more dangerous occupations, such as building work.
5. Scientists say that rats can help to look for earthquake survivors buried in the ruined buildings. Dogs are already used to search for people, but rats can be even more useful. Like dogs they've got a great sense of smell, but scientists still need to train rats to sniff out people and to carry special radio transmitters to let them know when the survivor is found. Rats may also be trained to find bombs or explosives.
Dinosaurs roared for about 150 million years before they disappeared. We humans have only been around for about 2 million years. But cockroaches are 350 million years old and still going strong! Cockroaches can survive in extreme conditions. They can be frozen, then thawed, and walk away as if nothing had happened. They can go for incredibly long time without eating anything. And that is the secret of their success!
Часть №2 «Лексика и грамматика»
Выберите правильный вариант ответа.
7. We asked Helen to help…about the house
a) us b) ourselves c) our d) we
8. We expected our friends…fast for a while.
a) to move b) moved c) will move d) move
9. Nowadays every country has factories…water and air.
a) pollute b) to polute c) polluted d) polluting
10. If you had given me more time, I…a better report last week.
a) would make b) made c) would have made d) make
11. Little children like look books with large print. They…read them more easily.
a) must b) can c) have to d) may
12. Our teacher always uses…information. Every day we discuss hot TV news.
a) progressive b) old-fashioned c) fashionable d) up-to-date
13. If she works hard, the company will give her…to a more responsible position.
a) promotes b) promoted c) promotion d) promotional
14. To be used…
a) of b) to c) in d) for
15. Would you mind telling me why he doesn’t go to the cinema?
a) It’s nice to see you too b) You’re welcome
c) He looks wonderful d) I have no idea I’m afraid
16. Don’t look… me so angrily.
a) on b) from c) of d) at
17. It is …to leave without saying “goodbye”
a) regretful b) disappointed c) rude d) cheerful
18. She replied in a soft and low…
a) voice b) scream c) question d) cry
19. …it (stop) raining yet?
a) Did it stop b) Is it stopped c) Has it stopped
20. I saw a light in your window as I (pass) by.
a) passed b) was passing c) pass
21. That morning she went out after she (phone) somebody.
a) phoned b) had phoned c) phone
Образуйте от слов, напечатанных заглавными буквами в конце строк, однокоренные слова так, чтобы они грамматически и лексически соответствовали содержанию предложения.
22. Friends call me Lucky because I don’t have to work. If I remember it
________, it was Confucius, a Chinese philosopher, who said “Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life”.
23. I work for several magazines and journals, they buy my photos, and that’s why I can afford to make it my lifelong__________.
24. Throughout Australia you can find______rocks, awesome bush forests and amazing ocean waters.
|Всего комментариев: 0|